Examples of schools & colleges in this education category:
Portland, Oregon, USA
Delphian School - Boarding Programs for Students Ages 10-18:
- We offer a well-rounded academic program with a strong emphasis on practical learning for elementary, middle & high school students.
- The Delphian curriculum covers the full spectrum of core academic subjects: Literature, Math, Science, Languages, History, and the Arts.
- We also offer English as a Second...
Lincoln County, Montana, USA
Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) - Therapeutic Boarding School
For troubled teens ages 13-18
- Middle School Program
- High School Program
- Credit Recovery
- Accelerated Learning
- College Preparation/ AP Classes
- SAT/ACT Testing Center
- Anti-Bullying Program
- GED Program
- College-level Courses
We create a customized program for each student that requires a minimum of 3...
Québec City, Quebec, Canada
Edu-inter French Immersion Homestays, Quebec - High School French immersion programs for teenagers ages 13-17:
• Academic Year in French Program: This program lasts 10 months from the end of August to the start of June.
• High School Semester Experience Program: This program lasts 3-6 months.
• Summer Bridge Program: This program aims to prepare students for the academic year program.
• All programs...
Aiglon College - English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
Kent, England, UK / GB
Rochester Independent College - Alternative Secondary School Education:
- Day students ages 11+
- Boarding Students ages 16+ (GCSE Year 11 and Sixth Form students)
Academic Courses include:
- One or two-year A-level courses in Sixth Form
- One-year and two-year GCSE courses
- Retake programs – GCSE and A level
- Medical, Dental and Vet Science Programs
- Film and Media...
New York City, New York, USA
THINK Global School - The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location,...
Manchester, England, UK / GB
EduKick - Football / Soccer Boarding Schools & Programs - EduKick UK (Manchester)
- Academic Year-long Football Studies
- Short-term Soccer Boarding Programs
EduKick Spain (Madrid)
- Academic Year-long Football Studies Program
- Soccer Academy for Girls
- Summer Soccer Camp
EduKick Italy (Perugia)
- Academic / 1-month Soccer Boarding Program
EduKick France (Cannes)
- Academic year or...
UK School Search> Boarding Schools in England, London, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland..