Examples of schools & colleges in this education category:
Portland, Oregon, USA
Delphian School - Boarding Programs for Students Ages 10-18:
- We offer a well-rounded academic program with a strong emphasis on practical learning for elementary, middle & high school students.
- The Delphian curriculum covers the full spectrum of core academic subjects: Literature, Math, Science, Languages, History, and the Arts.
- We also offer English as a Second...
Manchester, England, UK & England
EduKick Manchester – Football & Education Courses - EduKick Manchester – Football & Education Courses: Soccer Boarding School offering full-time academic studies and daily high level technical football training.
- Academic Year Football Program
- 1/2 Academic Year Football Program
- Monthly Football Camps
- Weekly Football Camps
- English as a Second Language (ESL) included in all programs
- BTEC Sports...
EduKick Academic Year Soccer Boarding Schools Abroad - Spanish Immersion with Soccer Training:
- Academic Year Long Football Studies Program
- Academic 1/2 Year Football Studies Program
- Specialized Goalkeeper training course
- Monthly Football Studies Program
These programs incorporate full-time academic studies and daily high level technical football training.
Summer Soccer Camp:
- Spanish & Soccer...
Surrey, England, UK & England
ACS Cobham International School, Surrey - Day & Boarding Programmes for Boys and Girls Ages 2-18:
- Day Programs (Ages 2-18)
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls (Ages 12-18)
- Early Childhood, Lower, Middle, and High School
- Built upon the American education system
- International Baccalaureate programme
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Worldwide University Placement Courses
- Native Language Enrichment...
Québec City, Quebec, Canada
Edu-inter French Immersion Homestays, Quebec - High School French immersion programs for teenagers ages 13-17:
• Academic Year in French Program: This program lasts 10 months from the end of August to the start of June.
• High School Semester Experience Program: This program lasts 3-6 months.
• Summer Bridge Program: This program aims to prepare students for the academic year program.
• All programs...
Aiglon College - English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
New York City, New York, USA
THINK Global School - The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location,...
UK School Search> Boarding Schools in England, London, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland..