Examples of schools & colleges in this education category:
EU Business School, Munich - Business & Management Courses in Munich
Taught in English
• Business Foundation Program
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business degree with the University of Roehampton, London UK
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (HRM)
• BA (Hons) in...
Instituto Hemingway, Bilbao - Work Experience / Internships in Spain:
Hospitality / Hotel Internships:
• Waiter / waitress, concierge, receptionist, barman, cook, kitchen assistant. All of these are in high-class hotels.
Culinary Arts Internships:
• Experience the world of real Spanish cuisine and culture
Business Internships / Work Experience...
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs - Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree with the following specializations:
- General Management for Service Industries
- Marketing & Innovation
- Asset & Revenue Management
- ‘Self Designed’ option: Any 3 courses from the other specializations
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Luzern - Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in...
Victorville, California, USA
LP Solutions - Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
San Diego, California, USA
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree
Duration: 4 years. Core courses include
-Macro / Micro Economics
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
Duration: 2 years. Core courses
American Graduate School in Paris - One-Year International MBA - Taught in English.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and...
UK School Search> Business Schools UK> Business training London, England, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff, Wales, Northern Ireland..